B2B Marketing Manager
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Execute local B2B Sales Promotion plan.
- Develop and implement local sales-promotion activities to support the global as well as local sales strategy and in accordance with centrally agreed marketing and guidelines.
- Plan and implement local events and local communications to support B2B sales target groups e.g. trade platform, newsletter and promotions plus corporate loyalty program platform, newsletter and promotion.
- Sales Products & Programmes marketing: communication of new Lufthansa Group sales products and programs to B2B customer.
- Joint sales promotion activities with B2B customers towards joint B2C customers e.g. joint mailings, events and online marketing.
- Continuous monitoring, evaluation and reporting of B2B marketing actions in the market.
- Regular update and tracking of budget spend via online marketing budget tool and reconciliation with SAP.
- Amend and facilitate centrally / regionally provided content on local platforms and programs.
- Coordinate local Lufthansa Group partners input for central tools and platforms, (e.g. corporate loyalty programme trade platform).
- Procure and inventory control of B2B Marketing materials.
- Ensure local harmonized B2B Lufthansa Group appearance and adherence to brand.
- High school certificate, A levels or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Experience in B2B customer marketing and communications is an advantage.
Technical competence and other prerequisites
- English required.
- German desirable
- Must poses permit to work in the country assigned.
- Good Analytic skills.
- Excellent Independent and proactive approach.
- Strong Strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent Attention to quality and detail.
- Strong Assertiveness.
- Strong Service/ customer orientation.
- Strong Innovative and open to change.
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)/ Interpersonal skills.
- Strong Cooperation skills/ team player.
- Strong Structured /systematic approach/ Process orientation.
- Strong Professional and confident manner.
Formal selection procedure
- Assessment may be required.
*Cover letter required.
*Company may provide reloaction assistance.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
*B2B Marketing & Communications experience an advantage. Applications in English. Must have valid visa to work in the UK.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0451V187
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 10 Oct 2019
Closes 9 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing