Customer Service Agent with German (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information - searching independently for information in all available systems and documentation, locating, and providing information as well as exchanging knowledge with other team members in order to achieve multi-competence skills.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues - researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing independently own solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfilling service requests - completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Cooperating with other team members and with 2nd Level Support in order to provide the best service.
- Communicating observed risks before problems occur - being aware of consequences in case problems are not communicated/solved.
- Fluent German (written and spoken) min B2/C1.
- Good English (written and spoken) min B1/C2.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- University Diploma.
- Experience in Customer Service, Call Center, Service desk.
- Customer Orientation.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Verbal Communication Skills.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of the employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0814V020
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 10 Oct 2019
Closes 9 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England