HR Advisor - France
- easyJet - 37 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Paris-l'Hôpital, Bourgogne, France
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 350 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
To support the HR Managers in providing expert professional advice and guidance to the relevant client area on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures; the management of complex employee relation cases and HR generalist best practice.
The key responsibilities are as follows.
HR Policy and standards
- Provide advice to managers and employees on terms and conditions of employment and HR policies to ensure consistency and fair application.
- To ensure relevant Line Management tools and guides are regularly updated and reviewed in line with statutory changes and changing business priorities
- Provide advice and admin support for disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence matters and escalate issues as appropriate.
- To track, monitor and analyse the causes of employee relations cases and identify and deliver interventions to reduce their re-occurrence.
- To support the HR team in the management of Employment Tribunal cases
- To support and deliver an ongoing programme of People Management training to line managers in order to improve the management of people issues within the business
- Maintain and update own knowledge of HR issues and employment legislation, ensuring that knowledge is shared and acted upon within the team and across the business.
- Support the recruitment process by advising line managers on the policy, the tools and supporting them in recruitment activities
- To monitor and analyse people metrics and recommend interventions to improve overall performance
- To support the Business Partner to deliver regular business processes such as Peakon engagement survey and pay and bonus reviews
- Undertaking benchmarking activity/supporting preparation activities prior to union consultations and negotiations
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the HR Business Partner
In line with the Competency Framework for job family M&P (Management & Professional) which cover:
- Ownership and Delivery . Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Customer and Shareholder Value . Understands who their customers are and seeks to exceed their needs, focussing on the importance of safety for both customers and employees.
- Full time
Posted 10 Oct 2019
Closes 9 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR