- flydubai - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To promote and sell the flydubai product in the sales shop whilst ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained.
1. Providing customers with information about flydubai flights, schedules, product, terms and conditions
2. Guiding customers on destinations flydubai operates to
3. Making new bookings, modifying existing bookings, issuing tickets on flydubai flights as per customer request
4. Selling ancillary products provided by flydubai to customers visiting flydubai sales shop such as UAE visa, Insurance, Hotel, Rent-a-car etc
5. Collecting cash or other form of payments and properly reporting these to supervisor and/or retail manager
6. Handling of Commercial visa process which involves validation of visa application details submitted by the passengers/agents
7. Handling visa deposit refunds to passengers as per requirement
8. Submitting daily sales reports to Supervisor and/or Retail Manager
9. Prepare periodic/adhoc reports for use by commercial department
10. Rebooking passengers affected by flight disruptions or cancellations
11. Co-ordinate with agency support, reservation support or airport services as and when required
12. Updating â€?OK to boardâ€™ message on Radixx and stamping the visa copy as per government regulations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ High School diploma
â€¢ Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience working for an airline or travel agency in a ticketing role
â€¢ Fluent in spoken English is essential
â€¢ Spoken Arabic is advantageous
â€¢ Customer Focus
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Effective Communication
â€¢ Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
â€¢ Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line â€?Recruitment Fraudâ€ to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 10 Oct 2019
Closes 8 Mar 2020
This job was posted to: Airline sales