- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Responsible for Quality Audits for the LHT Group.
- Audit Quality systems and organizational capabilities for deficiency identification and correction.
- Develop and implement quality management programs and procedures.
- Gather, analyze and evaluate facts to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Track, analyze, report and problem solve quality issues.
- Perform investigations and write reports for accident and warranty occurrences.
- Coordinate and manage quality management programs, quality vendor management oversight and regulatory and business compliance as described in EASA Part 145/14 CFR 145.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with the operations management team, internal customers, vendors, aviation authorities and all business contacts.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- Degree in technical field (or comparable education)
- Professional experience required.
- 3 years' professional experience in an aeronautical field/company (preferably) or in quality management.
- 2 years' professional experience in conducting audits (planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up)
- Successfully completed basic course in quality management (including audit module) or an aviation auditor course.
- Fluent English required.
- Understanding of a quality system and its development, documentation and implementation to international standards (such as EN/AS 9110) and /or aviation legislation requirements.
- Detailed understanding of EASA Part 145/14 CFR Part 145.
- Detailed knowledge in problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Understanding of Human Factors and Motivation.
- LH training courses desirable.
- Computer skills as user.
- MS Office.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Good Business sense.
- Strong Cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Strong Innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent Problem Solving.
- Strong project management.
- Excellent quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Excellent reasoning ability.
- Excellent safety and security.
- Good strategic thinking.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation.
- Strong change management.
- Excellent conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Good corporate awareness.
- Good delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent initiative.
- Strong intercultural awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong judgment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness for assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure.
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Join our company and enjoy our benefits including our awarded winning "Best in Class" 401(k) Plan", click for more information.
- Full time
Posted 9 Oct 2019
Closes 8 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control