Senior Developer (.NET)
- easyJet - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
About the role
Working within the digital platforms function you will be part of a highly dynamic innovate development team, working on our evolving critical central systems including our in house PSS solution, you will be actively involved in small and complex changes covering departure control and flight reservations, delivering within agreed timeframes, cost and quality parameters in collaboration with internal and third party teams. You will be a Senior Developer who will be working in this domain.
Working as a Senior Developer you will be responsible for the code level development and maintenance of the Enterprise Level IT solution. The role works closely with the domain architecture, business analysts, developers and delivery managers to deliver new products and services to meet the needs of projects and programmes within the prioritised portfolio.
- Accountable for the development and support of new and existing solution to best practice and industry standards
- Accountable to prepare or support with designing and documenting technical solutions for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborating with technical architecture and peers to identify and agree the technical standards, frameworks, tooling and patterns for the enterprise solution adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Accountable to identify, mitigate or resolve technical risks within the solution, ensuring any risks or issues are clearly communicated and managed
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and perform technical code reviews ensuring consistency and conformity to agreed standards.
- Actively contribute during all agile ceremonies and the maturing of our dev-sec-ops capacities
- Provide technical leadership and support within the team, including mentoring, coaching and guiding more junior members of the team
- Keep up to date with knowledge of current software development trends and innovation in the IT industry that could be beneficial to EasyJet's strategy.
- Full time
Posted 8 Oct 2019
Closes 7 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT