Crew Performance Manager Apprenticeships
- easyJet - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing
As our cabin crew apprenticeship programme heads into its second year we have an exciting opportunity to join the apprenticeship team and help deliver this fantastic apprenticeship.
We're looking for a Crew Performance Manager for apprenticeships. The role will support and mentor apprentices through the programme from inductions to progress reviews. Ensuring that all apprentices complete the programme to a high quality. The role will help support the base team with continuous management of all crew in accordance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
The crew performance manager (CPM) is a leader and a role model. This role is responsible for leading the cabin crew apprentices, taking responsibility for the cabin operation, the associated customer experience and for promoting teamwork this ensuring operational performance at base and easyJet's customer promise is delivered.
The CPM will support in both an office and flying capacity monitoring company standards and providing feedback to relevant departments. . They will ensure the safe and consistent delivery of a quality onboard service through the continuous performance management of all cabin crew in accordance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for a strong safety culture at base reflected by timely and accurate reporting and investigation of incidents (ASRs/CSRs)
- Ensure all apprenticeship documentation is compliant with EFSA and Ofsted
- Operational excellence
- Cabin Crew On Time Performance
- Ensuring apprentices are supported throughout the programme
- Manage cost ensuring all cost are kept within budget
- Support Apprenticeship Manager with the role out of other bases and extension of other programmes Customer (internal and external)
- Ensuring all apprentices are completed reflective learning logs to a high quality
- Co-ordinating Apprenticeship Inductions, training, mock exams and end point assessment
- Full time
Posted 8 Oct 2019
Closes 7 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager