Maintenance Record Keeper (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Management in terms of keeping the maintenance data accessible and updated.
- Compilation of copies of aircraft logbooks and maintenance records.
- Bring any discrepancies noted in maintenance records to the attention of the PART 145 Line Management, Maintenance Planners or MCC as applicable.
- Control and process maintenance data in a timely manner to ensure the latest information is available to all personnel within the maintenance organization.
- Maintain electronic database for individual aircraft tail-signs with notations of work accomplishment dates facts taken from inspection records.
- Focal contact person for all issues related to archiving in order to fulfill the legal requirements for record keeping.
- Prior experience in a similar role highly advantageous.
- Good knowledge of aviation legislation especially EASA PART 145.A.45, 50, 55 and/or local legal requirements.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- The ability to work in a high performing team environment.
- Very good skills of written and spoken English language.
- Intercultural competence.
- Valid driving license.
*Cover letter required.
*Must be willing to work shifts.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International (LTMI) is a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik. With roughly 500 employees worldwide, LTMI provides line maintenance and homebase support. As experts for all aspects of TechOps Management, LTMI provides support for start-up airlines and established carriers alike. With a distinct focus on fulfillment and keeping technical operations as hassle-free as possible, LTMI serves as an interface between airline customer and different product divisions of Lufthansa Technik. LTMI runs several stations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: London (LGW) in the UK, Bucharest (OTP) and Cluj (CLJ) in Romania, Amsterdam (AMS) in the Netherlands, Kigali (KGL) in Rwanda, Johannesburg (JNB) and Cape Town (CPT) in South Africa and Tel Aviv (TLV) in Israel. The "footprint" is not static, but constantly adapted in accordance with customer needs. LTMI holds approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0615V045
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 5 Oct 2019
Closes 4 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager