- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Responsibilities and duties
Our Storekeepers work in a 24/7 environment receiving, dating, storing, and maintaining rotation of goods, pull requisitions, decant, palletize, and retrieve product and deliver to departments equipment or products as required. They stage the carts for each flight in the proper area for later pick-up by a Customer Service team member. All duties are subject to change based on customer and business needs. This high paced facility produces up to 12,000 meals per day meeting the highest quality product following Safe Food Handling practices.
- Free Meals
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care.
- Free Uniforms and Shoes
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
The Ideal Storekeeper candidate must be able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work overtime when required.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
About LSG Sky Chefs, Inc.
The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company's dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into the convenience retail and train services markets. Its catering activities are marketed under the "LSG Sky Chefs" brand name, through which it delivers 696 million meals a year and is present at 205 airports across the globe. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0747V051
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2019
Closes 3 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration