- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Why do we need you?
As the Test Coach you will be working alongside development team as a support person and drive transition to "whole team approach" for testing and agile software development.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and consulting on software testing topics within the organization,
- Working with the product team as a testing and agile software development expert,
- Identifying room for improvement within the product team as well as the whole department and driving necessary initiatives to introduce changes,
- Introducing good practices in agile software development process according to organization's current goals and market trends,
- Building a community among coworkers that is focused on quality, innovation and self- growth,
- Technical support for product team members related to software testing, Apply automation, Functional testing, Non-functional testing, Exploratory testing, Integration testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery,
- Supporting product team in task prioritization and creating test plans considering quality and timeliness of the delivery,
- Support in creating and enforcing standards of agile software development established in the organization,
- Caring for quality on every level of software development of the product,
- Leading trainings in the area of software testing in collaboration with superiors and considering organization's current and future needs.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software testing area,
- You have experience working in agile software development environment (at least 2 years),
- You are an expert in testing and are willing to teach others,
- You are up to date with modern testing techniques and tools,
- You have a pro-active mindset and are open to change and innovation,
- You are not afraid to take initiative when circumstances call for it,
- You are a community builder and communication is your strength,
- You understand DevOps culture,
- You are not afraid to get your hands into some code,
- You have a strong drive to follow-through with improvements and ideas.
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V052
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2019
Closes 3 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Testing