Customer Service Manager
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Concentrate on commercial execution of business at the level of individual items, the smooth operational Customer Support and act as a consultant to customer in all matters of material and customer management.
- Independent responsibility for commercial processing and operational handling of the contract from the point of view of cost effectiveness.
- Identifies and manages revenue opportunities within his/her scope of responsibilities, realizes cross- and up-selling potential.
- Advises customers in finding the right solution and pro-actively sells customer oriented services.
- Responsible for perfect functioning of customer interface while giving consideration to contractual service agreements and internal KPIs.
- Independently develop, document and implement work procedures.
- Independently manage the customer relationship at the operational level and ensure its ongoing development, resolve complaints.
- Responsible for first escalation level for process related issues.
- Independently handle initial contact from all customers assigned for all issues of daily operational business.
- Monitor and support performance level reporting.
- Coordinate business units within LHT to meet customer requirements and maintain an internal and external performance dialog.
- Responsible for correct cost booking and in time invoicing.
- Customer complaint management (pro-actively...)
- Work in and with various LHT systems, such as SAP, E-bat, MAX-LRU, SAP, etc.
- Ensure that customer information systems are well maintained and that operational customer service receives all necessary work information.
- Work according to, and support the Quality Management System.
- Perform support functions and deputized duties as directed.
- Independently manage all customer communication, meetings or conference calls, involving various LHT departments.
- Consult customer on managing internal supply chain.
- Managing LHT supply chain to meet customer requirements.
*All other duties as assigned or required
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- +2 Years / MRO Customer Service desirable professional experience.
- Fluent English required.
- German desirable.
- Spanish desirable
- Required MRO Customer Service.
- LH training courses desirable.
- CSR Training or equivalent OJT.
- Computer skills as user.
- MS Office
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Business sense.
- Excellent cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Good Innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Good project management.
- Strong quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Good reasoning ability.
- Strong safety and security.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation
- Strong change management.
- Excellent conceptual thinking procedure.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Strong corporate awareness.
- Strong delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent Independence.
- Excellent initiate.
- Excellent intercultural awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong judgement.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Strong reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent team work.
Level of Responsibility
- Responsible of Budget.
- Responsible of Cost and revenue.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness for assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must be willing to work unde
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2019
Closes 3 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England