Aircraft Services Supervisor
- Swissport International Ltd - 13 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Employment is subject to successful completion of the induction training course and subject to satisfactory references enabling you to obtain an airside pass.
The Hourly rate is £9.67 per hour.
You will work a rotating roster which will include early starts and late finishes as well as some night shifts. You will be expected to work 12 hours shifts, 4 on 4 off.
Your roster will be issued two weeks in advance. It may be subject to change at short notice but where ever possible your planned days off will be protected.
You will be provided a uniform which you will be required to wear to the company standard.
You will be entitled to holiday which will be accrued at approximately 14 hours per month and can be taken on application and subject to availability only.
Any holiday not taken will be paid at the end of the contract.
You will be paid monthly with any additional hours and deductions being applied a month in arrears.
Overtime is applicable at a rate of £1.30 extra per hour Monday - Friday and £1.60 extra per hour Saturday and Sunday once you have exceeded 48 hrs per week calculated over a monthly period.
You will be provided car parking at Swissport cost.
Support and deputise for the Duty Manager / Station Manager in order to manage the day to day cleaning operation at the airport for which you are responsible, ensuring that customer requirements are met and exceeded within the appropriate budget for your base. Close customer contact and management of the team to ensure that the highest standards are achieved is very important. Health and Safety policies, Ramp Awareness, Training and Operational Excellence will play a key part in this role Job Responsibilities
- The following responsibilities are associated with this job role:
• You will work with the wash team to ensure cleaning standards are maintained
• To clean aircrafts, offices and associated work
• To carry out secure cleans
• To ensure accurate information is completed on all required paperwork.
• To maintain stock levels of all necessary equipment / chemicals etc to ensure the washing of aircraft can be completed.
• To ensure hangar is left clean & tidy after completing an aircraft wash, high standard of cleanliness must be maintained at all time.
• To ensure all staff is smart, clean & tidy at all time & wearing the correct uniform, project a smart able attitude to our customers and a high degree of personal appearance at all times.
• To allocate and be responsible for the work of yourself and others before entering Hangar facilities.
• To work at all times within the Company's Equal Opportunities policy and procedure.
• To be responsible for personal Health & Safety in accordance with the Company's policy and procedure.
• To make recommendations and contribute to the development of the Company's business objectives.
• Any other duties at the discretion of the relevant senior manager which may be necessary from time to time in order to meet operational requirements.
• Pre driving checks, including tyres; water; oil; lights; indicators; beacon fuel and overall condition of vehicle.
• Provide you're cleaning crew with a safe mode of transport to and from aircraft.
• Report any vehicle faults to your supervisor/duty manager.
• Assist in minor maintenance i.e.: water, oil, bulbs, and fuel.
• Carry out any additional duties as required
• Other duties as assigned
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
- Full time
Posted 4 Oct 2019
Closes 3 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager