AIRCRAFT MECHANIC(S) (Debrecen Workstation)
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Operation of aicrafts stationed at Debrecen International Airport, carrying out the necessary maintenance tasks
- Performs the tasks according to your rating, either under supervision or independently.
- Avoiding aircraft delays with maximum security.
- Striving to achieve high quality in his work.
- Paying special attention to the quality and health and safety of the company and the use of equipment.
- Knowing and understanding the expectations of the Customer and making them as complete as possible.
- In all cases, acting in accordance with LHTB guidelines and regulations.
- Managing matters related to the activity of Line Maintenance station, data collection, processing, administration
What we offer:
- Possibility of professional development
- Excellent social benefits
- Discount at sports facilities
- Mentor program during probation period
- Stable background
- Unique working environment
- Corporate community events
- Business trips abroad
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Valid driver's license
- Good English language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
- Task-oriented and ability to work independently
- Ability to do shift work and have a high level of endurance
- Open to business trips abroad
- Quality awareness
- Openness, eager to learn new knowledge
- Good communication skills
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 430 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0822V007
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic