Systems Engineer (Cloud Solutions)
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
A person in this position will be responsible for the examination of Microsoft Azure PaaS services according preparation to operation; management and troubleshooting of the environments located either on premise, as in cloud. The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
Who are you?
- Higher education - IT profile is preferred,
- Practical knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking,
- Experience in scripting languages (i.e. Bash, PowerShell, Azure CLI),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
What do we welcome?
- Practical experience in automatisation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Knowledge of containerization
- Knowledge of German,
- Knowledge of DevOps tools
- Experience in monitoring tools
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V062
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Product support