Business Development Executive (m/f/diverse) Inside Sales
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining the sales team, with the aim of maintaining the strong growth of the business. You will be at the forefront of commercial efforts, where your hard-work, grit and hustle will have a direct impact on revenue. You will need to be determined, motivated and resilient as you will be qualifying inbound leads, engaging with prospective clients and developing your pitching style. You will also be expected to take charge of your own lead generation campaigns, in order to introduce the innovative solutions that adds tangible value to clients while filling the pipelines for Business Development Managers.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their services
- Handling inbound queries, qualifying and being the first point of contact via email and phone
- Carrying out research into relevant markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
- Managing the lead pipeline/lead generation to ensure consistent prospective leads
- working with Business Development Manager to book in sales meetings
- Owning email campaigns and LinkedIn research for new business
- Developing your pitch structure - being able to uncover prospective clients needs and introduce an innovative solution that adds tangible value
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1 or relevant industry experiences
- Ideally you will have experience in Business Development, Recruitment or Sales based role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for FinTech or Financial Services Sales
- Grit, determinisation and a hustle mentality
- A Self-motivated person who thrives in a start-up environment
- Someone who is highly target-driven and possess a results-orientated work ethic
- A creative mindset and keen to explore innovative ways to bring on new business
For applications: email - Apply
About AirPlus International Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0430V037
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales