Internship - Inside Sales (m/f/diverse) - Based in Paris
- Lufthansa - 128 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Look no further, this internship offer is made for you!
AirPlus International, a subsidiary of Lufthansa, is an expert in payment solutions for business travel.
Being a 100% B2B company, we mainly address key accounts, ETI and SMEs.
Our role: Support the Purchasing and Finance departments in streamlining and simplifying their payment processes by implementing efficient and innovative solutions.
We are looking for our future Inside Sales - possible job offer at the end of the internship!
The missions that will be entrusted to you:
- Identify prospect needs, qualify leads and make appointments for Sales, through phoning and mailing actions
- Contribute to the improvement of sales/qualification/prospecting techniques on an ongoing basis; in line with AirPlus' business strategy
- Pilot transformation of leads received from international colleagues, partners and the marketing team
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop/strengthen our inbound marketing approach
- Work with the Partnership team and build close relationships with partners
- Contribute to your team's success by sharing your best techniques and feedback
- Update your contacts in CRM
- Attend customer events
In a few words: contact, hunt, relaunch, never give up!
Coaching and training will be double FR/UK with regular interactions with the English IS team.
This internship will allow you to strengthen your commercial skills in a complex sales environment and learn a proven sales methodology.
- Are you fluent bilingual French and English?
- Are you a student in your last year of business school (master's degree)?
- Do you like working in an international environment?
- Do you like to take initiatives, do you always seek to learn more and are you convinced that you can always improve?
- Do you have a REAL hunter's temperament and are you results-oriented?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and an already well-developed persuasive power?
What we offer:
- Join one of the best sales environments in the Fintech world
- A complete onboarding program that will train you on our strategy, our market, our tools, our sales techniques.
- A tutor available and invested to support you throughout your journey
- A department with no bounderies, which invests in the training of its teams and offers real opportunities for development
- Participation in many events organized internally: getting together, yoga classes, charity activities, etc.
- A passionate, young team, with varied profiles who work seriously but without ever taking themselves seriously
If you recognize yourself in this description, you are the person we are looking for!
Flexible working hours
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
Have a shower
Free snacks / drinks
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0417V135
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales