Internship Lufthansa Group Passenger Sales USA
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Passage offers students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at our North American headquarters in the Business to Business (B2B) Sales department located in East Meadow, New York.
All interns are fully integrated into the team while supporting the daily business, as well as working on their own projects.
We are looking for motivated and proactive students (m/f) who use their knowledge to assist the B2B Sales Team starting February 03, 2020 for 6 months. Internships are offered only to students who are enrolled at a university for the whole duration of the internship or in their GAP year.
As part of the local team, your tasks may include the following:
- Analyze and summarize highlights of existing reports and propose recommendations to management for future business growth of Lufthansa Group airlines (Lufthansa German Airlines, SWISS, Austrian Airlines and Brussels Airlines)
- Prepare internal and external front line staff presentations for sales
- Support the develop strategic concepts and projects in order to improve efficiency in B2B sales department
- Support organization and participate in promotional events for Lufthansa Group
- Monitor the competitive environment; analysis for business plans with emphasis on the Airline Industry
- Research market and industry trends as well as explore sales opportunities
- Support the Lufthansa Group sales team with promotions, marketing, and administration of sales activities
- Administrative support of the overall sales department
- At the date of the internship you have completed your 3rd semester in business administration with strong academic performance or related disciplines with a focus on International Business
- You are enrolled in a university during the entire period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented, motivated, energetic personality, commitment to customer service
- Previous practical experiences in Sales or Marketing desired
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Creative skills with good sense of visual design
- Very good administrative skills; ability to handle different projects simultaneously
- Expert PC Skills required (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook)
- Fluency in English, previous international experience preferred but not required
- Must fulfill all criteria to obtain a J-1 visa for the USA
- Please apply in English
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2226
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales