Aircraft Mechanics (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Support inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement.
- Report directly to a licensed technician and/ or supervisor
- Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations
- Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standards and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and outside the company
- Delivering highest level of health & safety and quality standards in the industry
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
- Shift work on rotation minimum 65% of night shift
- Location MXP
- Completed CATA, B1 or B1 +B2 course
- High degree of customer focus and sense of responsibility.
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, on all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate working knowledge according to health and safety legislation
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and able to work night shift and weekends
- Hold a full driver license,
- Copy of all modules exam and certificates
- Available to travel
* Cover letter required
Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment
About Lufthansa Technik Milan S.R.L.
Lufthansa Technik Milan is a fully owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG specialized in providing a full range of aircraft maintenance services, 24/7 AOG recovery, as well as logistics services. Lufthansa Technik Milan current capability includes Airbus A320 Family, A330, A340, Boeing 737CL, 737NG, 777, 787 and MD-11. Since September 2010 Lufthansa Technik Milan is approved for A-Checks on A330 and Base Maintenance on A320 Family enabling it to carry out more extensive maintenance work at the Malpensa base like for example engine and APU changes, structural repairs, complex modification, engine washes, air turbine tests, borescope inspections and full engine run-ups amongst other services.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0728V007
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic