Business Data Analyst
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
At zeroG, we combine aviation and data science know-how. We work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that evolve aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
We put people at the heart of our work, therefore we're interested in the story behind the CV. Thus, along with your diploma, transcript of records and if applicable letter of recommendation (Arbeitszeugnis) we also would like you to include a cover letter in which you share with us an example of how you brought a great idea to life and what your learned along the way.
What we offer
- Join zeroG in an early stage and help us scale
- Start-up culture, but with great benefits from our big mother Lufthansa
- Autonomy to realize great ideas and develop yourself personally
- An international, highly-skilled and diverse team, that feels like a family
- At least two years of professional experience and a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Informatics or a similar domain
- Strong competence in Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, MS Power BI, R, and RShiny) and structured query languages (e.g. SQL, MDX etc.)
- Knowledge of data warehousing, business intelligence and big data concepts, tools and terminologies
- Knowledge and experience in applied statistics, data analysis, data preparation, and big bata technologies such as Hadoop Stack
- Experience in project management (agile and classic) in the aviation environment is a plus
- Proficiency in English, a good sense of humor, and a love for aviation are important to us.
- Explore data to provide insights into future patterns identified from past and current data (both on ad-hoc and on ongoing basis)
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, dashboards, etc. to support and drive key business decisions
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using a wide range of data analytics tools e.g. SQL, data visualization (Tableau, Power BI, R), web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends), and BI solutions
- Discuss analytical requirements and results with different stakeholders on the business side and effectively turn them into data solutions
- Conception and implementation of data pipelines together with Data Engineers, and conception and implementation of advanced analytics together with Data Scientists
- Continuous appraisal of new technologies and tools regarding their use and benefits, develop business models and manage projects
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0600V013
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Flight operations