Engine overhaul mechanic (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your duties will primarily include
- performing assembly and disassembly
- provisioning and inspection of engines along with their components
The tasks have to be performed in compliance with all relevant regulations and within the framework of the qualifications obtained. As a mechanic (m/f/diverse) for engine overhaul, you will carry out your work independently and your responsible role will be rounded off by a number of specific functions.
Furthermore, we offer a variety of development opportunities and an attractive benefits package of a major aviation group.
You will be hired either for a limited period of 2 years or permanently. This depends on your training and previous experience. If you are hired for a limited period, Lufthansa Technik AG will subsequently strive to transfer you to a permanent employment if your development is accordingly.
- completed technical vocational training
- good command of English
- clear oral and written expressions
- ability to work in a team
- high service readiness and customer orientation
- great diligence
- willingness to work in different locations at home and abroad
- readiness and suitability for shift work
13. Salary, holiday allowance
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Financial consulting / social counseling
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus)
Payments layer supplements
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Support for relocation
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Work clothes are provided
Family days (family learns workplace know)
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0668V149
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Rotary engineer