Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Structures & Composites
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians are responsible for maintaining aircraft and components in a serviceable and airworthy condition.
- Compliance with policies and procedures as laid down by the Company and the appropriate regulatory body.
- Advising your Manager of any problems arising in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all tools, test equipment, and aircraft maintenance equipment are maintained in a clean and serviceable condition and where appropriate are returned to the tool crib after use.
- Ensuring that all allocated documentation applicable to aircraft on layover and its associated equipment is completed as soon as the appropriate tasks have been completed within the scope of authorisation issued.
- Maintain accurate and complete time records as applicable to allocated tasks.
- The promotion of good relations with other personnel and the customer in order to enhance productivity and the image of the Company.
- Ensuring all work and rest areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- Strict adherence to the Company health and safety policy.
- Contributing with ideas to work processes in order to improve/optimise efficiency, quality and ground time.
- Any other tasks or duties allocated to you by the Company and all additional training which the Company may request you to undertake from time to time.
- Completed a recognised aviation related apprenticeship or an approved aircraft maintenance traineeship.
- Excellent technical knowledge of aircraft, with high levels of exposure to base maintenance.
- Ideally have practical experience in one or more of the following aircraft types: B737, B757, B767, A320 series and Boeing 787.
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Support for relocation
Work clothes are provided
Flexible working hours
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Technik Shannon Limited
Lufthansa Technik Shannon is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Shannon has over 500 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0817V006
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Boeing 787
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Composites