Java Software Engineer (DevOps)
- Lufthansa - 128 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lido/Flight is Flight Planning System is in use for more than 25 years. We work
in international team of over 200 engineers organized into Agile teams, currently redesigning the system for new architecture and platforms.
We are looking for Dev Ops Engineers in two areas: Infrastructure & Monitoring.
In Infrastructure - You will support development and system architecture to meet quality criteria and improved time to market of the system release process.
Whereas in Monitoring Team You will develop monitoring and logging system to ensure smooth operation for Operations Teams and end customers.
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of experience in software development projects,
- Motivated, open-minded, supportive to work in an agile environment,
- Experience in Java programming,
- Very good knowledge of Docker, Linux/UNIX platforms,
- Knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus),
- Knowledge of CI/CD patterns and tool chains,
- Knowledge of GIT versioning system,
- Good command of English (B2 level).
What do we welcome?
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl),
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies (Angular),
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure, Terraform),
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Logstash),
- Knowledge of build systems (e.g. Maven, Ant, Make),
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols,
- Basic knowledge of SQL,
- Experience in working in Agile team.
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V046
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Software engineer