Senior UI/Visual Designer
- Lufthansa - 128 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Who are you?
- Fluency in industry standard design and prototyping tools - Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud, Principle, etc.
- Experience in working on data heavy, complex web applications
- Practical knowledge of Material Design and IOS design guidelines
- Awareness of limitations of web and mobile technologies
- Understanding of Design Systems concept, it's benefits and implementation process,
- Deep level of empathy towards customers, as well as for your colleagues
- Interest in new trends and technologies
- Drive to inspire others around you and share knowledge
- Experience in working with distributed teams in multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and presentation,
- Grit and perseverance required to succeed in corporate environment
- Team-player attitude, positive outlook
Why do we need you?
If you are experienced Senior UI / Visual designer, interested in building products used by many airlines around the world - and you like challenging assignments - then you might be someone we are looking for. We are building user experience team in our office in Gdansk to support designing Lido Flight 4D - one of the most effective flight planning solutions worldwide.
- Define and design visual direction for complex, responsive web application,
- Support team in creating prototypes to test out ideas and generate more feedback,
- Work with with researchers, UX designers and engineers to see team's ideas through execution,
- Oversee handover and implementation of design work, provide assets and documents to support engineering,
- Keep ownership of visual style guide and ensure its up to date,
- Help the team to build optimal design workflow within the project
- Help organization to build wider design competencies, by providing training and supporting recruitment
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V048
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Design engineer