Senior User Experience Designer
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Who are you?
- Plan design work (propose best approach and deliverables for a task goal)
- Deliver design artifacts that leads to task's goal achievement
- Create and develop user interface and user experience by setting design requirements and guidelines
- Work in close collaboration with UX Designers, UI Designers, UI Developers and User Researchers
- Constantly align and create opportunities to share knowledge with team members and company wide
- Design towards unified experience across product, taking into account usability and accessibility principles
- Present deliverables of the team to stakeholders
- Create opportunities to give and collect feedback about UX work
- Create and maintain sufficient documentation of work
- Support User Researchers in planning the research, setting research hypothesis, preparing testing materials, analysis and apply research results and recommendations to design
- Propose and implement user experience design process to other team members and project management
- Support delivery teams with user perspective, be able to apply User Centered Design methodology to every phase of project
- Help organization to build wider design competencies, by providing training and supporting recruitment
- Plan and facilitate collaborative, participatory workshops with customers and cross-functional teams
- Analyze data, research, business requirements and technology
constraints to take design decisions
- Help Product Owners, Architects and Requirement Engineers to shape the product
- Manage stakeholders in regards to design
- Review developed user interface look and behavior
- Represent team in front of clients and users
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V049
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Design engineer