- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and specifying requirements,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system and interface connections with partner's IT systems,
- Business impact analysis (impact of new functionality on existing documentation),
- Requirement analysis for consistency of code with specification in existing IT system,
- Supporting testing,
- Preparing of technical documentation (for developers, analysts and testers)
Who are you?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering with a commercial customer,
- At least 1 year of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating technical documentation (diagrams, description),
- Ability to perform impact analysis on existing process/IT system,
- Basic testing knowledge,
- Fluent Polish,
- Very good command of spoken and written English,
- Communication, decision making ability and teamwork skills,
- Readiness to travel to Germany,
- Strong personality influencing others to ensure that the project is consistent with the requirements.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others,
- Good knowledge of German,
- Basic SQL knowledge,
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
Support for relocation
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Anna Karwowska: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V004
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT