Administrator (Systems Engineer in Integration Service)
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Managing integration systems,
- Setting up new environments and optimizing existing solutions,
- Work with Linux and Windows environments,
- Development of automation and support scripts,
- Incident, problem and change management (experts in 3rd line of support),
- Cooperation with software vendors.
Who are you?
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell)
- Good English language skills
- Experience in systems maintenance
- Responsibility, self-reliance, commitment
- Higher education
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working with Message Oriented Middleware products - e.g. TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle WebLogic, Apache ServiceMix
- Experience in working with Microsoft IIS, Windows Server, cloud systems
- Knowledge of SQL
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Regular network meeting
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V053
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 3 Oct 2019
Closes 2 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration