Product Delivery Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 118 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Have you become curious?
Lufthansa Systems is looking for a Product Delivery Manager for our in-flight entertainment system for the Russian market.
The Product Delivery Manager is responsible for the technical and product-related communication with the customer(s) he/she is assigned with. He/She advises the customer on all product and service-related issues and ensures provision of products and services according to contract.
Detailed job description:
- Ensure smooth operation for assigned services and customers according to the contractually agreed scope of services.
- Ensure smooth deployment of software, content and hardware releases including planning, coordination, documentation and user acceptance.
- Manage entire professional customer communication (presentations, on-site meetings, regular telephone conferences, online meetings).
- Coordination and support of the incident and change management.
- Processing and coordination of customer inquiries, complaints and escalations.
- Ensure formulation of detailed concepts and solutions for change- and service requests in cooperation with the customer, relevant specialist departments and providers, including content assessment, cost estimation, communication and, if necessary, price negotiation.
- Cost management for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Close collaboration with product management, software development, application operation and account management.
- Identification and implementation of process- and product improvements.
- Implementation and coordination of service improvement plans in collaboration with the responsible operational teams.
- Participation in the cross-organizational customer teams of Lufthansa Systems.
- Support and, if necessary, participation in implementation projects during the introduction of new services.
- Evaluation of the damaged devices and execution of the repair procedures on the spot (if applicable).
- Acceptance of special tasks.
- Completed relevant studies or equivalent (international) degree with many years of professional experience; alternatively: completed relevant vocational training with many years of professional experience, or in individual cases proven equivalent theoretical and practical aptitude through appropriate training and relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of airline operational business processes or related aviation areas.
- Strong knowledge in area of customer service.
- Practical experience in IT operation (complex applications) desirable.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills, assertiveness as well as distinctive customer and service orientation.
- Organizational talent, result-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and acting with a very good business understanding.
- High social competence and integration capability.
- Very high level of commitment and initiative, very high resilience and distinct flexibility.
- Very good ability for interdisciplinary and holistic, goal-oriented work.
- High level of competence in user-oriented problem analysis and solution as well as in requirements engineering.
- Confident appearance and ability to represent the company internally and externally.
- Very good analytical and conceptual thinking as well as technical understanding.
- Specific ability to present complex facts.
- Intercultural competence.
- Command of spoken and written business English and Russian.
- Willingness to travel and for temporary assignments at customer location in Germany and abroad.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0469V008
- Full time
Posted 2 Oct 2019
Closes 1 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Product support