Customer Service Advisor (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 131 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We owe our success to the quality of our services, and to the involvement of our employees.
Joining AirPlus means participating in an innovative and ambitious company project and being part of a dynamic and cohesive team.
We are looking for our future Customer Service Advisor based in Paris (m/f/diverse)
Are you very communicative, open minded and love to support your clients? Do you have passion for efficiency? Are you well organized and good at multitasking? Then, being a Customer Service Advisor (CSA) is the perfect match for you!
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for providing assistance and support to all customers in France in their requests for AirPlus International products and services.
- You will answer all types of questions from our clients and partners and assist them with AirPlus products and services.
- You will handle payment issues and you are the intermediate between our customers, merchants and partners.
- You will be in charge of monitoring customer disputes.
- You will update and ensure the accuracy of customer and partner contact information.
You will be successful in the role being a:
Guardian for quality
You always seek for the highest level of service quality towards our customer. Be an expert in your field and assist our customers in the use of our products and services.
You are able to detect issues with clients and transform them into opportunities.
You keep going when others give up and you always try to thing one step ahead. You challenge established ways of thinking and look for efficiency in problem solving.
You can integrate well into teams and work with a young, dynamic and results-orientated team. You are flexible and adaptable to new challenges easily.
Haven of tranquility
You are the first point of contact for customers. You always stay calm and professional while supporting our clients.
The profile we are looking for:
- Minimum level of education bachelor (BAC+ 2/3)
- First experience in a customer service position is a plus
- Knowledge of the tourism sector or the banking sector is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written French and English skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office software, including Excel and Outlook
If you recognize yourself in this description, you are the person we are looking for!
13. Salary, holiday allowance
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Free snacks / drinks
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0270V935
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Oct 2019
Closes 1 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England