Senior .NET Developer
- Jet2.com - 117 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
Jet2 .comandJet2holidaysare looking fortwo highly experienced Senior Full Stack C#.NetDevelopersto join our fast moving and growing Business Applications development team. This is an exciting role, working across a breadth of technologies and inhouse developed IT systems that support a vast array of business functions. The team develop and support new and existing applications that cover three priority areas - flight planning and airline operations, hotel and villa content and management, and finance and HR.
The team arestarting new projectsworking alongside our colleagues operating from our Jet2 Travel Technologies office in Pune, India and are introducing new technologies. We're looking for passionate technical peopleto join our team, eager to make a success of working with our remote team as well as our colleagues located in the UK, which means clear and concise communication skills are a must.
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a co-located scrum team, made up of Testers, Developers, Business Analysts and Product Owners, supported by the Scrum Master and management team. You'll be a hands-on developer, part of design discussions, as well as working collaboratively with and supporting the remote teams in areas such as technical coaching and code review.
You'll have responsibility for delivering high-quality applications for the business to use, working mostly with the Microsoft tech stack, includingC#, .NET Core, .NET 4.0+, Apply, MVC and Web API withSQLserver. We're also usingAngular as a front-end technology as well asKafka for message streaming.
- Write great codewith unit tests, using Test Driven Development principles (TDD).
- Contributeto and review user stories, design documents, requirements and whiteboard sessions.
- Be an advocate for high-quality code, ensuring appropriate unit tests are in place and be happy to feedback on PRs to improve the quality of our codebase.
- Support other members of the teamwith knowledge sharing, idea generation and growth feedback.
You'll have the following experience/qualities:
- A deep understanding of theMicrosoft Tech Stack and a good understanding of microservices and RESTful APIs.
- Previous experience working with remote teams would be highly advantageous.
- Comfortable and confident using modern front-end technologies (Angular would be highly desirable).
In return, we will offer you anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewith a great work environment for technical people to thrive in, with lots of development and growth opportunity.
If you are interested in this position,please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click theApply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 2 Oct 2019
Closes 1 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT