Manager â€" Airline Partnerships ( Codeshare & interline)
- flydubai - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To lead the flydubaiâ€™s Interline and Codeshare partnerships in line with the flydubaiâ€™s Strategic Partnership plan to maximize Revenue & Connectivity at hub and beyond. To evaluate, negotiate, co-ordinate and establish Interline Staff Travel Agreements for flydubai employees with airlines worldwide.
1. To manage Interline, Special Prorate, Codeshare and Staff Travel agreements within the organization, starting from negotiation process to final delivery of each project.
2. To develop and implement business strategy/cases which includes market analysis/schedule connectivity/identification of potential/additional passenger flow as per market data.
3. To manage, analyze and benchmark the pricing within existing/future Interline/Codeshare agreements.
4. To negotiate and implement Interline, SPA, Codeshare rates with strategic airline partners in order to have the most competitive products in the set market which will generate incremental revenue within organization.
5. To coordinate/elaborate with Revenue Accounting department to protect revenue leakages which could result out of existing/future partnership and have smooth Interline/Codeshare settlement processes throughout the different distribution channels.
6. To evaluate existing and potential online/offline BSP markets which can contribute to increase in volumes of revenue through GDS (indirect) channels in connection with Interline partners for offline markets.
7. Actively participate, support and coordinate organizationâ€™s set IT/commercial initiatives/projects in the field of Codeshare and Interline.
8. To monitor, coordinate, develop and negotiate partnership strategies within existing Interline/Codeshare partners which includes timely review/evaluation/extension of terms set in agreements.
9. Setting priorities over future/existing strategic partner airlines by setting IET/Commercial timelines to deliver projects on timely manner.
10. To incorporate and implement strategies set by senior management.
11. Administration of MITA/IATA updates/manuals/concurrences (where applicable) including participation in working groups related to Interline projects (i.e. Fare Selection Criteria, NDC, EMD, tariff publications and etc.)
12. To develop and provide monthly/weekly reports to monitor trends and pricing activity performance by providing constant feedback to Senior Management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ University Degree or equivalent bachelorâ€™s degree in engineering / Finance / Statistics / Accounting / Economics / Mathematics.
â€¢ Minimum of 5 yearsâ€™ experience in relevant field
â€¢ Extensive knowledge of Airline Interline/Codeshare processes is a must
Knowledge / Skills
â€¢ Must be adept in use of Microsoft Office Suite
â€¢ Ability to create excel spreadsheet models, analyze data and produce meaningful outputs upon appropriate interpretation
â€¢ Ability to work effectively in diverse environments
â€¢ Attention to detail is essential
â€¢ In-depth Knowledge of ATPCO, GDS, BSP
â€¢ Well versed with MITA-P, MPA, Fare Structure, Prorations.
â€¢ Customer Focus
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Effective Communication
â€¢ Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
â€¢ Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
â€¢ Strategic Thinking
â€¢ Business Acumen
â€¢ Inspiring & Developing others
â€¢ Decision Making
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include
- Full time
Posted 29 Sep 2019
Closes 26 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline manager