Team Leader - Customer Services (Passenger Services)
- Swissport International Ltd - 21 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Aberdeen City, Scotland
To provide professional supervision on a shift basis to the Passenger Service team to ensure the highest standards of quality, customer service, punctuality and health and safety are maintained.
- Supervise, motivate and organise the Customer Service Agents on shift to ensure that Airline quality and punctuality standards and Swissport performance standards are met in the most cost effective-fashion.
- Review the performance of all agents on shift, to identify areas for improvement, to provide immediate training and to refer for further training where appropriate, to maintain the highest level of effectiveness and professionalism.
- Act as the first line contact for all staff on shift, in order to help staff solve problems accurately and with customer and Swissport guidelines.
- To act as a role model in all dealings with others and to ensure new staff are coached and supported to reach optimum performance as quickly as possible, in order to aid retention and development of staff.
- To deal effectively with passengers ineligible to fly or causing difficulties, in a professional effective manner, in order to minimise disruption on station or delay to normal activities.
- To consistently work in a safe and effective manner, to ensure that any action taken does not cause a risk either to themselves or any other party. To promptly implement appropriate emergency procedures as required and report all safety and security risks, promptly and through the correct channels.
- Forge professional and effective working relationships with own team, supervisors, airline customers and their representatives, in order to maintain and develop Swissport's reputation. To willingly share knowledge and own experience with colleagues and act in a cooperative manner to ensure customer service is continuously improved.
- Consistently demonstrate a high standard of appearance and time keeping, in order to maintain the visual and professional status of Swissport
- Undertake additional duties assigned by the Passenger Supervisor, Duty Manager or Terminal Operations Manager.
- Ensure compliance with all SOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience
- Ensure all safety and security processes and procedures are complied with at all times
- Manage and contribute towards change within the operational environment and maintain commercial awareness in identifying new business opportunities
- Any other duties that may be required
- Full time
Posted 13 Sep 2019
Closes 13 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England