Cabin Mechanic - Fixed Term Contract ( 24 months )
- Etihad Airways - 9 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
We are planning to conduct open day recruitment in the month of October, and if you are interested to join the growing team at Etihad Airways Engineering please submit your application.
- Policies and Procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy.
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Maintain and overall Seat, Galley, Toilets, Lights, Carpets and all other aircraft interior items, maintenance, cleaning and repair
- Reporting, performance and certification of maintenance work
- Ensure all documentation is completely and correctly filled out and certified
- Undertake cabin inspections as per task card and research and order part numbers required for defect rectification
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance using the approved tooling and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ensure all work is carried out within the scope of approval and in accordance with the AMM and CMM as applicable
- Understand scope of approval and ensure Air Seychelles approvals are valid and current
- Undertake any additional cabin maintenance task give to him/her by his supervision
- Deputize for cabin Technician as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification. Valid FAA (A&P), ATO (Philippines aircraft license) or license from home country is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within relevant field .
- Computer skills - Proficient
- Communication skills - Excellent
- English Language skills - Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring "Abu Dhabi to the World". Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world's most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Full time
Posted 13 Sep 2019
Closes 13 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic