IT Service Manager (IT & Security Governance) (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 154 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Be a liaison between B.Robotics Program, IT, LGBS Security Team, Audit & Compliance Manager and other compliance - related teams.
- Define IT Service principles and IT Standards for the B.Robotics Program.
- Implement and maintain IT Security and data protection policies, processes and procedures in close cooperation with LGBS Security Team.
- Accountability for IT & Security Governance Model documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with IT Governance and Security principles in Robotics projects and serving as an advisory board for Project Teams in discussion with Customers.
- Ensuring proper "handover to operations" process for new projects and technologies
- Good ITIL Experience.
- Experience with Robotics and Automation (UiPath technology preferred).
- General knowledge about UiPath robot development.
- Good IT Security and data protection standards knowledge.
- Experience with compliance audits.
- General technical knowledge about IT Infrastructure (Servers, databased, firewalls, network, orchestrator, Cloud Infrastructure, etc).
- Very good English.
- Good command of German would be additional asset.
- Very good communication skills.
- Extensive negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- Risk-awareness and mitigation skills.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.)
- Flight discounts .
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs
Family / work
- Child friendly
- Flexible working hours
*Must posses a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0813V019
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India