Finance Officer - MIS (temp)
- flydubai - 9 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Responsible for preparation of various MIS Finance reports including route performance, cost center performance and other month closing Accounting activities.
1. Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly route performance reports compared to budget and previous year, and report to management.
2. Prepare various projections to highlight the current performance and future trend for management.
3. Prepare & report cost center performance and key KPIs to Business Unit Heads.
4. Provide support in monthly closing activities.
5. Provide input towards system enhancements and integration.
6. Provide input to the other finance teams with regards to valid accounting treatments.
7. Other adhoc support activities as assigned by the line manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s in Accounting/Finance/Commerce
â€¢ Up to 2 years Accounting or Finance Reporting
â€¢ MIS Finance reports, Accounting, Month-end closing activities, Time management, MS Excel, ERP experience, Analytical
â€¢ Customer Focus
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Effective Communication
â€¢ Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
â€¢ Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line â€?Recruitment Fraudâ€ to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 9 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline finance