Systems Administrator - Overseas Operations
- Jet2.com - 99 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
We are looking for a talented Systems oriented person with great attention to detail and a drive to provide exceptional service levels. You will have experience of working with senior stakeholders and have excellent communication skills at all levels. You will be responsible for ensuring the systems are performing to standard, and the smooth system journey from the business requirements through to the end users. You will become the Subject Matter Expert on all relevant systems and be the ‘go-to' person. Providing assistance, guidance and knowledge across all levels of the business. You will have relevant experience, whether it be in a system administration, system deployment or Service desk type role.
What will you be doing?
· Delivering a smooth user experience by maintaining, developing and supporting existing systems and new system developments.
· Deploying new technologies
· Requirements gathering - both individual end users and workshop focussed.
· Systems monitoring and trouble shooting. Logging and owning system issues through to resolution.
· Producing and deployment of accurate and timely information reports
· Involved in the systems development roadmap, acceptance testing and deployment.
· Identify system process improvement opportunities
· Maintain system data integrity and quality by analysing data and creating reports as needed
· Develop and maintain end user procedures, guidelines and documentation
· System configuration and maintenance.
· Identify and solve root cause problems.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a fast-growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration