- Jet2.com - 99 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a cross-functional scrum team, made up of Testers, Test Engineers, Developers and Business Owners. You'll always be hands-on, working collaboratively with the rest of the team to ensure that risk is mitigated through automated testing.
Working closely with the Test Team Lead and the wider team you will assist in the management of the automation backlog, ensuring stories are automatable. Following sprint planning you will write high quality and robust Web API and Web UI automation scripts which will be added to the existing test suite. You will ensure that automated tests run automatically to schedule, results are reported and that defects are triaged. Continuous improvement is key to the role and it is expected that you will feed into technical standards and ways to continually improve the automation suite. This role will require you to think in a logical manner, solving problems and employing a methodical approach to your work with excellent attention to detail.
Who you are
- Previous experience working as an Automation Tester or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of various programming languages such as C# and .NET
- Writing tests in BDD test frameworks using Specflow is second nature to you
- You will have RESTful API test experience using Swagger/SOAPUI/RestSharp
- You're competent with databases and have strong SQL skills
- Ideally you will have worked withTFS andGitversion control
- You're a team player with excellent communication skills
- You can convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
In return, we offer acompetitive salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If you are interested in this position,please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click theApply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Testing