Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- Jet2.com - 99 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
Working as part of the central Business Intelligence team you will have the option to work on one of the following projects:
- The design, development and maintenance of integration solutions for our Operational systems (Flight Planning & Operations, Crew Planning & Operations, Ground Operations, Risk and Safety and Engineering).
- \u0027Quick Wins\u0027: This capability will be used to rapidly deliver smaller pieces of development workto better realise value for business users across the organisation alongside project work being delivered by other teams.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience designing and implementing innovative technical solutions.
- Highly experienced in the development of solutions on the Microsoft SQL Server BI environment with strong TSQL and SSIS development skills.
Any experience of the following tools and technologies would be beneficial, but not essential as you will have the opportunity to develop skills in these areas as part of this role:
- Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and AWS)
- Restful API development/integration
- Apache Kafka
- Data Visualisation (specifically the use of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server)
- SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
If you are passionate about data, analytics and technology and are looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking innovative development team then this could be a great role for you. In return, we will offer you anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunitiesforprogressionin a growing business.
If you are interested in this position,please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click theApply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT