Senior Test Engineer
- Jet2.com - 79 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a cross-functional scrum team, made up of Testers, Test Engineers, Developers and Business Owners. You'll be working collaboratively with the rest of the team to support the delivery of great software by taking responsibility for the planning, development, execution and management of automated testing activities.
Working closely with the Test Team Lead you'll use your experience to think innovatively about how best to test the solution and what may be required to facilitate testing. Continuous improvement is key to the role and it is expected that you will feed into technical standards and ways to continually improve the automation suite.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join us, as the team are moving towards a more automated approach to testing.
Who you are
- You will have 5 years + experience in a Test Engineer/Automation role
- You are adaptable and keen to learn about new and exciting technologies
- You'll provide management, direction and mentoring for other team members
- Excellent knowledge of various programming languages such as C# and .NET
- Writing tests in a BDD test frameworks using Specflow is second nature to you
- You will have RESTful API test experience using Swagger/SOAPUI/RestSharp
- You're competent with databases and have strong SQL skills
- Ideally you will have worked withTFS andGitversion control
- You're a team player with excellent communication skills
In return, we offer acompetitive salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If you are interested in this position,please contact Joanne Beacon on Applyet2 .com or click theApply button NOW!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2019
Closes 12 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager