Internship Human Resources Western Europe
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
For our group company Lufthansa Group Business Services, we are looking for you as an intern (m/w/diverse) in the field of Human Resources Management Western Europe.
Do you want to know how international HR work looks in practice?
Embedded in the International Business Services department the Regional Hub Frankfurt is responsible for Western Europe overseeing over 20 countries and having locations in nine field offices.
The range of tasks of the organization is as international as it is diverse and covers almost all administrative topics, from Finance and Accounting, HR, Procurement, Controlling, general Business Administration, IT, Legal support, HR Compliance and Data Protection, coupled with complex national characteristics.
In the Human Resources Western Europe team, we provide HR Consultancy, Services & Process Excellence for the various Lufthansa Group companies across Western Europe.
Your tasks may include the following:
- Support in implementation as well as continuous improvement of international Human Resources processes
- Supporting current HR Projects across Western Europe
- Independently carrying out information collection and consolidation
- Assistance in the preparation of documents and presentations (analyzes, overviews, etc.)
- General support in organizational and administrative tasks
- At the date of the internship you have completed your 3rd semester in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related studies
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Experience in project as well as process management is desirable
- SAP R/3 HR module knowledge is a plus
- High degree of initiative
- Structured nature and thoroughness
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Team orientation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (especially MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Very good English (spoken and written) as well as basic German (spoken and written) is required
About Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0531V123
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2019
Closes 11 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR