Internship Marketing Assistant
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Group Airlines offer students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship in our Greater China Office in Shanghai.
Interns will be fully integrated in the marketing team while working on current projects as well as supporting daily business.
We are looking for motivated and qualified interns (m/f) who can join us for a period of 6 months on three to five days per week.
- Active involvement in marketing activities and support of the marketing team
- Assisting and helping to organize meetings, events, promotions
- Research, analysis and regular reporting of marketing activities
- Creating content and coordinating promotional materials for Social Media
- Ad hoc project support and administrative duties such as running reports and preparing presentations
- At the time of your internship you should have completed the 2nd semester of your study program
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Fluency in English, German of advantage
- Highly motivated team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a high level of self-organization and to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good administrative and interpersonal skills
- Previous practical experience in marketing, experience in an international environment preferred
Lufthansa Group is the leading European Airline Group in China and partner of national carrier Air China.
Lufthansa has a long standing tradition in this market and is active in all major business segments of the industry in China.
If it's of interests to you, kindly contact us.
We are looking forward to having you in our team!
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2241
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2019
Closes 11 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing