Head of Customer Experience (Source Markets) - easyJet Holidays
- easyJet - 35 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We're passionate about delivering for our customers. Winning our customers' loyalty is one of our key priorities and "making things easier" is in our DNA. That's why we're looking for an exceptional Head of Customer Experience (Source Markets) - easyJet Holidays to make sure we design and implement the right processes that drive the Holidays customer experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our leadership team and help expand our footprint in the European holiday's market.
What's the role?
Reporting into the Customer Director, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of all head office based operations processes that drive the Holidays customer experience. Developing and managing policies around quality (for the entire customer journey including third party service and product providers), pre and post-Holiday customer experience; new builds and major refurbishment processes; disruption processes for Holidays customers; and designing processes to ensure customer feedback and insight is captured in a timely manner and appropriate service recovery and customer enhancements are made.
- Support the Customer Director in the creation and execution of the Customer Strategy for easyJet Holidays.
- Act as the main interface with other departmental heads across easyJet Holidays and the Airline including, but not limited to, easyJet Head of Customer Experience, easyJet Head of CRM, easyJet Head of Customer Insight, and easyJet Head of Customer Management Centres.
- Designing, implementing and managing the delivery of the pre/post departure customer experience:
- Customer policies that provide the right balance of commercial focus and being on our customers' side.
- Customer communications, ensuring the tone and content is appropriate.
- Servicing of bookings pre departure.
- Disruption management - including but not limited to flight delay/cancellation, new build/major refurbishment.
- Establish appropriate service level agreements/KPIs and use these to manage any third parties and hold them to account for sub-standard quality and ensure timely corrective action is taken.
- Mechanisms for identifying customer feedback in a timely manner as possible and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Real time and post-travel customer feedback including managing escalated customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and reduce compensation claims
- Defining and managing service level requirements for source market operations, including but not limited to setting up processes for managing escalated customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and reduce compensation claims.
- Working with the Operational Risk Lead, ensure all post incident action plans are followed up to an acceptable conclusion and any learnings built into continuous improvement initiatives.
- Be an ambassador for quality and exceptional customer service across easyJet Holidays and the broader airline to ensure the easyJet customer strategy is delivered.
- Be part of an on-call roster to provide leadership, support, and decision making during activations and tests of the Incident & Crisis Management framework.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2019
Closes 11 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Airline customer service
Recommended, similar jobs
Aberdeen City, Scotland
Swissport International Ltd