Production Supervisor Specialist
- GE Aviation - 296 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
The Production Supervisor Specialist will report directly to the Senior Operation Manager and performs the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. The Supervision Specialist will directly supervise approximately 20 individuals on the production floor.
- Provide total cell leadership to continuously support a safe work environment.
- Improve manufacturing, test, and process for all assigned products / processes
- Coach and remove obstacles for work center team
- Revise work instructions and training documents as needed
- Support process / product improvement programs and provide process method excellence throughout the organization
- Pursue state of the art technology and processes to enhance product/process ability and delivered quality requirements
- Train, develop, and provide coaching to personnel
- Interface with other organizations and vendors to assure requirements are met on time
- Support Production Manager in the strategic planning of staffing, equipment and other resources
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum 4 years of experience in a manufacturing role
- Ability and willingness to work 12 hour varied shifts and weekends
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience as a process leader and implementing productivity tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Corporate Training Program graduate (manufacturing / operations / engineering)
- Six Sigma training or Equivalent quality training
- Ability and willingness to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and ensure they are met
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2019
Closes 10 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager