Advanced Lead Engineer - Fleet Management
- GE Aviation - 296 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Advanced Lead Field Engineer will serve as the primary GE on-site mobile representative. In this role, you provide program leadership, technical direction, and assistance to the customer, user, and other GE field personnel in the operation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of assigned product lines.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a field service or maintenance position); Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college would be an asset.
- A minimum of 3 additional years of experience in a field services or maintenance position;
- Project management or supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability and Willingness to travel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in repair troubleshooting, shop operations, and testing of assigned programs / hardware;
- Ability to work with all levels of maintenance, engineering and management;
- Proven analytical and quality improvement ability;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Presentation skills, with all audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence GE customer and peers.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2019
Closes 10 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager