B2 Licensed Engineer - SEN
- Carbon60 - 16 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
B2 Licensed Engineer
London Southend Airport
Carbon60 have an opportunity available for a B2 Licensed Engineer type rated on Cessna Citation aircraft and/or Hawker Beechcraft aircraft, to work in London Southend Airport in a permanent position.
As a B2 Licensed Engineer will be working for a company who provide specialist upgrade solutions across all aviation market sectors. You will be working in a base maintenance position, completing scheduled base and line maintenance defect rectification.
The successful candidate will have experience working on Cessna Citation and/or Hawker Beechcraft aircraft in (ideally) both line and base maintenance environments. Type rating training can be provided for the successful candidate, if required.
Summary of details;
* Role: B2 Licensed Engineer - Cessna Citation aircraft and/or Hawker Beechcraft
* Location: London Southend Airport
* Salary: Negotiable
* Shift: Monday - Friday. Days shift.
To be able to apply for this position, you must be able to provide the following;
* B2 EASA license
* Part 66 Licensed B2 engineer with Type ratings on Cessna Citation aircraft and/or Hawker Beechcraft aircraft.
* EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
* Proof of right to work in the UK
For more information regarding the B2 Licensed Engineer position based in London Southend airport, please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 10 Sep 2019
Closes 10 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer