- Carbon60 - 15 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Avionic Mechanic Technician
London Southend Airport
Carbon60 are looking for an Avionic Technician to work in London Southend Airport in a permanent position.
You will be working on modifications and installations on aircraft flight deck display units within the avionic modifications department in London Southend Airport, as well as mandatory upgrades as required.
There may also be the opportunity to work in base/line maintenance.
* Experience in Avionic Modifications and installations
* Experience working in a similar aviation environment
* Ideally have experience in light or prop aircraft
* Knowledge/Experience in wiring looms
* Knowledge of how electrical systems fit into aircraft/cars/trains
Summary of details;
* Role: Avionic Technician
* Location: London Southend Airport
* Salary: Negotiable
* Shift: Monday - Friday. Days shift.
For more information regarding the Aviation Technician position in Southend, please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 10 Sep 2019
Closes 10 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer