Cabin Crew - London Luton Fixed Term Contract 6/9 months
- easyJet - 35 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Take to the skies in 2020!
Assessment event will take place on 3rd October 2019.
This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and watch your career take off.
Our Orange Spirit is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You'll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
What's on offer?
Already the UK's largest airline, we're as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come. We fly over 50 million passengers each year to and from the UK on over 480 routes to 120 international destinations. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them. We're looking for passionate, motivated and enthusiastic crew members to join our expanding team!
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- Our training is amongst the best in the business to help you be confident and the best you can be and is provided at no cost to you
- Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
- Development opportunities and the chance for promotions within 12 months of joining
- 10% commission of on-board sales
- Crew catering provided on every flight
- Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
- easyJet Plus membership - speedy boarder, pre-book seats
- Annual leave & roster preferencing
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure our company policies and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality - ensuring their journey is safe, easy and memorable
- Deliver great customer service on each flight, including on-board Bistro & Boutique services
- Maintain a great on-board environment
- Help customers with any questions
- Work closely with your on-board team to maintain our great on time performance
- Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer service
- Live our easyJet Customer Charter in everything you do
We kindly request that you only apply for your first base choice. All other applications will be automatically withdrawn.
- Full time
Posted 10 Sep 2019
Closes 10 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Cabin crew
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England
Graz, Steiermark, Austria