Supplier Quality Leader
- GE Aviation - 296 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rivalta di Torino, Piemonte, Italy
At Avio Aero we are Quality Fanatic! Tight designs mean tight tolerances. Quality happens through high technology and as close as possible at the source, while ensuring process capability discipline. Suppliers are part of our larger business strategy and are crucial to deliver state of the art products to our customers.
- As the Supplier Quality Leader you will drive supplier excellence, robust quality system and compliance, continuous six sigma process improvement and comprehensive performance management.
- Join our Quality team and make the difference!
- As the Supplier Quality Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategy for Supplier Quality in conjunction with Sourcing, Operations, and other cross functional business partners
- Evolving the organization to stay competent, contemporary and ahead of business needs
- Keeping the organization contemporary, evolving its approach
- Product Qualification/Validation, Supplier Quality Assurance and Supplier Quality Development
Supplier qualifications, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, and assisting key suppliers towards industrial excellence
- Ensuring supplier adherence to Avio Aero's and customers' quality requirements (product and system)
- Guiding a team of 35+ located in all our main sites, including development and performance management
- Presenting projects plans, strategy road-maps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders
- Communicating solutions across our function and with cross-functional partner organizations
- Being an active promoter of Quality Enhance Program - a growing training path focused on the people growth and the processes improvement.
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college in engineering or equivalent
- Consolidated experience in Quality
- Driven by an open, unbiased, positive attitude to investigate issues and come up with root causes based solutions
- Apply clear thinking in solving complex and urgent issues
- Collaborative attitude ... an inclusive leader able to engage the wider organization as needed
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategy
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Italian
- Strong leadership experience in a matrixed environment
- Fluent written and spoken Italian and English
- Permission to work in the EU
- Strong experience in Supplier Quality
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems including overcoming obstacles
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects / change
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural team including leadership of remote team members
- Ability to document, develop, plan, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
- Full time
Posted 10 Sep 2019
Closes 9 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control