Supplier Quality Engineer (m/w/d) - Additive Manufacturing
- GE Aviation - 297 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lichtenfels, Bayern, Germany
As a SQE you will be coordinating suppliers and verifying quality standards by performing supplier audits to ensure compliance with standards and participate in strategic development quality control plans. You'll manage the supply chain, serve as the liaison for suppliers, suggest quality and process improvements and collaborate with other specialists in a collaborative team environment. Want to gain experience in one of GEs fastest growing business units? Join our team today!
- Technically assess potential new suppliers. Qualify or disqualify suppliers according to organization's standards
- Audit suppliers and lead Supplier Deviations
- Monitor and improve supplier quality KPIs (escapes, deviations, etc.)
- Establish specific short and long-term supplier quality goals
- Problem solving and root cause analysis with suppliers to eliminate recurrence of non-conformities - drive "zero defect" attitude within the supplier base
- Willingness to trave:
- Bachelor/Master Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Profound experience in manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated (supplier) quality experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Valid driver license
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to motivate in a multi-functional environment
- Creative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self Starter with interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe our employment offer is compelling and competitive. It's been developed with our people to reflect what matters most to them, the value that we place on people and our beliefs.
GE Additive - part of GE - is a world leader in additive design and manufacturing, a pioneering process that has the power and potential to transform businesses. Through our integrated offering of additive experts, advanced machines and quality materials, we empower our customers to build innovative new products. Products that solve manufacturing challenges, improve business outcomes and help change the world for the better. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and Arcam EBM; along with additive material provider AP&C.
- Full time
Posted 10 Sep 2019
Closes 9 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control