Internship in Supply Chain Engineering
- GE Aviation - 296 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Brindisi casale, Puglia, Italy
The Internship in Supply Chain Engineering is a great opportunity for Engineering students or Post-graduates who want to be part of a leading company in technology and innovation. The internship will be developed in Brindisi Plant in Manufacturing Engineering Department, aiming to support an integrated simplification project impacting CRO (Component Repair Overhaul) activities.
The candidate will participate to simplification initiatives, studying and developing manufacturing processes and documenting changes. He/she will:
- Study in order to implement manufacturing engineering activities cycle time and process improvements in order to reduce costs and respect objectives;
- Bring new ideas and positive support to the current processes;
- Interface in an effective manner with all manufacturing departments;
- Analyze, verify, adapt and document current documentation management process against aviation legislation requirements
- Participate in LEAN initiative, and engage Six Sigma tools for process improvements
- Master's Degree in Aeronautical or Aerospace, Mechanical, Energy, Aeronautical, Material or Management Engineering from an accredited University;
- Academic Excellence
- Knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory (an interview in English will be part of the selection process);
- Confident Microsoft skills - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Passion for technology;
- Knowledge of technical drawings;
- EU Work Permit
- Curious and eager to learn;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently;
- Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to disability, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other characteristics protected by law.
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
- Full time
Posted 9 Sep 2019
Closes 8 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Freight