Production Control Coordinator
- Lufthansa - 155 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
To provide administrative support to the Production Control and Production organizations.
- Ensures services orders are processed in a timely and accurate fashion. Verifies that all information is accurate on shipping documents and changes status to close.
- Verifies that all information is accurate on shipping documents, cert, WSR etc. before forwarding the unit to Logistics.
- Maintains a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Processes all incoming units requiring quarantine status. Maintaining quarantine documentation and releasing quarantined units to the shop floor once documentation is verified.
- Ensures that all shop Warranty Order parts are maintained.
- Identifying all LHT warranty orders, inspecting the accuracy and process in the ApplyAR system.
- Coordinate First Articles with Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control and Production.
- Maintains computer database of all production paperwork findings as a quality gate check.
- Quote EDI documentation.
- Manage the Second WIP (Work in Process) List (First Event, Scrap and Retain)
- Manage daily time clock adjustments.
- Open and monitor Tooling SVO's (Service Orders)
- Maintain and audit monthly cost collector SVO's
- Open and close all internal SVO# for Training, Machine Shop, Paint Shop etc.
- Managing all eJob and external job applications for production.
- Supports Production Paperwork to improve shop productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree vocational training desirable.
- Professional Experience required.
- 1-2 years Office Administration. Strong background in Aviation and Production preferred.
- Fluent English required
- German Desirable
- Knowledge of LH organization and ability to represent LH to outside contacts preferred.
- Computer skills as user.
- Excellent knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office Package (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of LH systems: reservation system (GuideRes), IDA via eBase, BTM light, SAP SouthWare (or equivalent) preferred.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Business sense.
- Excellent Cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Good Innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent Problem Solving.
- Strong project management.
- Excellent quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Good reasoning ability.
- Good safety and security.
- Good strategic thinking.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation.
- Good change management.
- Good conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Good corporate awareness.
- Good delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Strong initiative.
- Strong intercultural awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong judgment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime.
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure.
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
Join our company and enjoy our benefits including our awarded winning "Best in Class" 401(k) Plan", click for more information.
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2019
Closes 6 Oct 2019
This job was posted to: Air traffic control